Daddy Mommy and Seth

Daddy Mommy and Seth
Daddy Mommy and Seth

Monday, October 7, 2013

Little bit lonely

I have to say, it's a bit of a relief when people don't constantly expect us to do things or go places.  I always had guilt for always saying no.  Now, we don't get the invites. As much as its a relief, it feels lonely.  Honestly, we couldn't go anyway, but sometimes simple words would go a long way. "wish you could come, but I inderstand.." "Miss you, hope to see you soon." I am beginning to feel forgotten about.  We are isolated to the point where somedays we cant even go outside much less leave the house.  Having poeple over or going to  visit others is a near impossibility at this point.  It's hard, it's lonely.  It's hard to see everyone doing fun things with their children while I sit indoors dodging meltdowns.  It could be worse, I know families are living in hospitals with critically ill children.  I count my blessings several times a day to keep my heart and my head in the right place. I am blessed! But I don't discount my feelings either.  Sometimes a few nice words can go a long way in someone elses heart. It can be lonely and it's nice to know others haven't forgotten us and still care.

No comments:

Post a Comment