Daddy Mommy and Seth

Daddy Mommy and Seth
Daddy Mommy and Seth

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Family of 3!


      Seth made us a family.  We may have always planned on a bigger family, but we are happy with our family of three!  Everyone still pushes us to have another child, my response is always, "one and done!"  I feel blessed and overjoyed to have had the opportunity to have my own child.  I know many people that will never know what that is like.  I feel blessed to have Seth.  Through all the trials we have been through and will continue to go through, I would never trade him or any of it!  He keeps us very busy and we have our hands very full, so Seth will be an only child.  I know that he will have a happy and fulfilled life even without siblings.  We are lucky that Seth has many cousins close by.  God has a different plan for every person and every family.  Those plans often differ from the plans we had for ourselves!  Every person is different and every family is unique.  We should honor and respect whatever decision people make.  When that decision involves family, we should go with the same attitude or respect.  "To each their own."  So although many people don't understand or even like the fact that we are only having one child...we are content.  I know that we've been blessed and even though I didn't have two children, I am beyond thankful that I have my Seth.  Our little family of three is perfect and great and I wouldn't change a thing! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment